1 – Knockcout.js
In the viewModel, we’ve a numberOfClicks variable, and also a clickCommand. You’ll see that we are binding the clickCommand to the button. When ever the button is clicked, the numberOfClicks variable is incremented. If you are wondering why we are using ko.observable to assign value to our numberOfClicks property, it is because
Have a look at http://knockoutjs.com/
2 – Linq.js
var array = [100, 200, 30, 40, 500, 40, 200]; var ex1 = Enumerable.From(array).Distinct().ToArray(); // [100, 200, 30, 40, 500]
Linq.js also has a JQuery extension, which is very handy.
- implementation of all .NET 4.0 methods and many extra methods (inspiration from Rx, Achiral, Haskell, Ruby, etc...)
- complete lazy evaluation
- full IntelliSense support for VisualStudio
- two versions - linq.js and jquery.linq.js (jQuery plugin)
- support Windows Script Host
- NuGet install support(linq.js, linq.js-jQuery, linq.js-Bindings)
Get it from http://linqjs.codeplex.com/
Happy coding, Enjoy.