- Creating a Silverlight Client for @shanselman ’s Nerd Dinner, using oData and Bing Maps
- Behaviors, Triggers and Actions in Silverlight And WPF Made Simple – Part I – Behaviors
- Behaviors, Triggers and Actions in Silverlight And WPF Made Simple – Part 2 – Triggers
- Silverdraw: A collaboration board using SIlverlight + WCF - Source Code & Intro Article
- Silverlight : Listening to Dependency Property Change notification of a given Element
- JSON Serialization and De-serialization In Silverlight - Few Handy Extension Methods
- Silverlight in Windows Phone 7 and beyond - Why Silverlight is going to be ‘THE’ development platform
- A Silverlight helper class to get/set Dependency property values of other objects
- Introducing Slex Framework For Silverlight Preview – Conditionally invoking Triggers & Actions, Decoupled Triggers, etc.
- Key Take Aways and Links from #Mix10 Keynote - Silverlight + Windows Phone 7 + XNA
- 6 Extremely Interesting & Creative Silverlight Hobby/Fun projects You can’t miss
- Virtual Tech days 2010: WPF Control Architecture Basics Session – Download Demo Apps and Source
- WPF Extensibility Hacks – Preview 1 – Few interesting Triggers and Actions for WPF, Invoking Triggers based on Conditions etc
- MVVM - Binding Multiple Radio Buttons To a single Enum Property in WPF
- NumToBoolConverter - A simple IValueConverter implementation
.NET 4.0 And C#:
- C# 4.0 dynamic keyword for Dummies – Under the hood
- A 10 minute ASP.NET MVC Twitter Search App – Using a Duck Typed (dynamic) View Model using ElasticObject
- Introducing ElasticObject implemented using .NET 4.0 dynamic features - An easier way to work with XML in CSharp, A Smarter Cousin of ExpandoObject.
- ExpandoObject in C# 4.0 Inside Look - 'Attaching' Members (Properties, Methods etc) To Objects At Runtime
- Fun with Dynamic Objects and MEF in C# 4.0
C# Back To Basics
- Top 5 Common programming mistakes .NET developers must avoid !!
- Euler’s Problem 7 And A PrimeAt Extension Method For C#
- Back To Basics - Anonymous Types In C# 3.0
- Back To Basics - Creating A Fluent Interface in C# - For training a bunch of Dogs
- Back To Basics - Thinking Beyond ToString()
- Back To Basics - Extension Methods in C# - A Brief Note
- What is LINQ to Events a.k.a RX Framework?
- Rx Framework Part I - System.Reactive or the .NET Reactive Extensions (Rx) – Concepts and First Look
- Rx Framework Part II - Observables From Events and ‘LINQ to Events’ – With a WPF Drawing demo
- Rx Framework Part III - LINQ To Events - Generating GetEventName() Wrapper Methods using T4 Text Templates
- MEF or Managed Extensibility Framework – Creating a Zoo and Animals
- Software Design Patterns For Everyone Ebook - Free download
Neural Networks (these are a bit old)
- Neural Networks - Part I: A simple handwriting recognition system in .NET
- Neural Networks - Part II: Designing a backward propagation neural network library
- Neural Networks - Part III: NXML - An XML based neural network processing language
Happy coding, Enjoy.